company not giving relieving letter as i did not keep them informed

I had fallen and had low backbone ache, I was not able to continue to work as the company doubts I am lieing even after producing the documents. I failed to keep them updated due to my family issues that happened in sequence. But my father and me both apologised after a week.. However the company declines to understand and help me get relieved. I am at home from 2months, with pain and I would like to look for a job in future in my native and need my relieving. Company says dey have considered as absconded, for updating them late. Pls help me what can be done.

When you stop going to work , did you send an email or any communication to company regarding  your injury? Please specify the facts.

Incase  you have written an communication then they cannot declare you absconding, however if you have not written any communication then we suggest you write an email  or registered post letter to HR thereby informing your facts alongwith the medical reports and certificate , further requesting them to complete your full and final and issue you the relieving letter

better submit your resignation with all the cause and consequences happened with you to your company by registered post AD. also pray for relieving letter to be posted back to you within 15 days after receipt of the resignation. hope the company shall reply. then frame your strategy accordingly.