Company not giving relieving letter after resignation

Being a 3 years of experience i joined new company and i have signed a service agreement of 2years with my employer at the time of joining. as per agreement i have to pay 1lakh if i leave before 2years and all the clauses are in the favor of employer. this agreement was made on 100rs stamp paper and not notarized. company has not given me any kind of training. does service Agreement is valid and legal if not notarized? i Resigned from the company within 2months now Company is not issuing my relieving letter. company asked me to pay agreement amount if i want relieving letter. this document is very important for salaried employee. how can i get this document?

if agreement is not notorized then its invalid contract. whatever legal agreements has been created there should be registered agreement.your whole agreement is null and void.better to search best and legal job in other company.