Company not giving relieving letter after resignation

Being a 3 years of experience i joined new company and i have signed a service agreement of 2years with my employer at the time of joining. as per agreement i have to pay 1lakh if i leave before 2years and all the clauses are in the favor of employer. this agreement was made on 100rs stamp paper and not notarized. company has not given me any kind of training. does service Agreement is valid and legal if not notarized? i Resigned from the company within 2months now Company is not issuing my relieving letter. company asked me to pay agreement amount if i want relieving letter. this document is very important for salaried employee. how can i get this document?

Answers (1)

100 votes

if agreement is not notorized then its invalid contract. whatever legal agreements has been created there should be registered agreement.your whole agreement is null and void.better to search best and legal job in other company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles