Company not giving payslip and tax deducting details. Please advise.

Hi, I m working in one tour operations company. My basic pay is 15000. I m asking payslip they are not ready to give..... and Avery month company deduct rs.200 as tax but no proff.... given to employees....For this case can u guide what steps to followed.... Regards

to begin with you can write a formal mail to the HR and the director of the company. if they dont reply back you can send them a legal notice asking them for the reason and to give you the salary slip and TDR certificate. if still they do not reply back you can approach the court.