Company not giving payslip and tax deducting details. Please advise.

Hi, I m working in one tour operations company. My basic pay is 15000. I m asking payslip they are not ready to give..... and Avery month company deduct rs.200 as tax but no proff.... given to employees....For this case can u guide what steps to followed.... Regards

Answers (1)

114 votes

to begin with you can write a formal mail to the HR and the director of the company. if they dont reply back you can send them a legal notice asking them for the reason and to give you the salary slip and TDR certificate. if still they do not reply back you can approach the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles