Company not giving experience letter what action can I take

I want to leave my company but they are not giving me relieving letter, experience letter and pay slips. Even i am ready to pay my 2 months notice period salary, initially they have accepted and kept my april month salary but now they are not giving me my documents even i am ready to give my another month salary to them. can you help me with legal advice regarding my situation. Please Sir, replay me as soon as possible. I'm going with nervous breakdown right now. I want immediate leave from this company, i can't bear more. thanking you.

you can approach the Karnataka labor commissioner board at banerughatta road and you can lodge a complaint against your employer before the commissioner in writing
Labour Office
I T I Ground, Bannerghatta Main Road, Dairy Circle, Opp Accenture, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Phone:080 2653 1258