Company not giving experience letter what action can I take

I want to leave my company but they are not giving me relieving letter, experience letter and pay slips. Even i am ready to pay my 2 months notice period salary, initially they have accepted and kept my april month salary but now they are not giving me my documents even i am ready to give my another month salary to them. can you help me with legal advice regarding my situation. Please Sir, replay me as soon as possible. I'm going with nervous breakdown right now. I want immediate leave from this company, i can't bear more. thanking you.

Answers (1)

342 votes

you can approach the Karnataka labor commissioner board at banerughatta road and you can lodge a complaint against your employer before the commissioner in writing
Labour Office
I T I Ground, Bannerghatta Main Road, Dairy Circle, Opp Accenture, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Phone:080 2653 1258

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles