Company not clearing pending dues, what can be done?

I give the regination to the orgnisation in August 2014 but the orgnisation did not clear my due like salary,increment,gratuity, insentive i worked there more then 9 years pelase help me can i go for it labor court. for Full and final settlement.

It's been over three years from the day you have left your job and it would be extremely difficult to contest your case before Labour court unless you prove that you were continuously trying to get your dues from the organization and they are delaying it on their part.
This proof shall come in written and most importantly it shall not be a one sided conversation only rather the other party shall reciprocate to that conversation.

Yes you should prefer a petition before the labour court. Alternatively if your dues are more than one lac you can prefer a petition for winding up or also file a suit for recovery. However better advice can be given depending on particular facts of your case.