Company not clearing pending dues, what can be done?

I give the regination to the orgnisation in August 2014 but the orgnisation did not clear my due like salary,increment,gratuity, insentive i worked there more then 9 years pelase help me can i go for it labor court. for Full and final settlement.

Answers (2)

112 votes

It's been over three years from the day you have left your job and it would be extremely difficult to contest your case before Labour court unless you prove that you were continuously trying to get your dues from the organization and they are delaying it on their part.
This proof shall come in written and most importantly it shall not be a one sided conversation only rather the other party shall reciprocate to that conversation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

106 votes

Yes you should prefer a petition before the labour court. Alternatively if your dues are more than one lac you can prefer a petition for winding up or also file a suit for recovery. However better advice can be given depending on particular facts of your case.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles