Company not clearing my dues what action can I take?

I was working at an establishment called Vrisini infotech (Konnagar, West Bengal - 712235) from Jun '15. At beginning they promised me a salary of Rs. 35,000 per month. After 1.5 months they paid me only Rs. 8000. At the end of 2 month they paid me another Rs. 8000. After 2.5 months they asked me to leave immediately and said they will clear my dues by Aug '15. But till now they haven't cleared my dues and they are telling me "can you prove that you were an employee of vrisini". How can i take action against them? I have email from MD that I have joined Vrisini and I am their employee.

Answers (1)

219 votes

Except for the mail do you have any offer letter or an appointment letter from the company? if yes, to start with we can send them a Legal Notice for Recovery of Money/ Balance which is due on the company. if the Company does not respond then we can file a case of Recovery in the Court. you can also approach the Labour Commissioner for Recovery of money and the Labour Court shall take necessary action against the company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles