Company not clearing my dues what action can I take?

I was working at an establishment called Vrisini infotech (Konnagar, West Bengal - 712235) from Jun '15. At beginning they promised me a salary of Rs. 35,000 per month. After 1.5 months they paid me only Rs. 8000. At the end of 2 month they paid me another Rs. 8000. After 2.5 months they asked me to leave immediately and said they will clear my dues by Aug '15. But till now they haven't cleared my dues and they are telling me "can you prove that you were an employee of vrisini". How can i take action against them? I have email from MD that I have joined Vrisini and I am their employee.

Except for the mail do you have any offer letter or an appointment letter from the company? if yes, to start with we can send them a Legal Notice for Recovery of Money/ Balance which is due on the company. if the Company does not respond then we can file a case of Recovery in the Court. you can also approach the Labour Commissioner for Recovery of money and the Labour Court shall take necessary action against the company.