Company not accepting payment for notice period. What legal options?

My company is harassing me by not allowing me to leave the job and forcing me to work for 90 days despite the appointment letter clearly stating that either of me or the company can terminate the services by paying the other party a salary of 90 days. I am being threatened that if I stop coming to office they will declare me absconding and terminate me after 90 days.

What legal remedy do I have as I don't want to continue and would like to exit immediately.

Answer

You need to give a notice in writing stating that you are resigning from the Company with immediate effect. Make reference to your resignation letter and state that you are willing to pay the salary of the remaining days (90 minus the days you have already worked since giving your resignation) as stipulated in the Appointment Letter and request them to give your relieving letter as well as the experience certificate. 

In case the same is not given, then you can file a recovery suit against the company claiming your full and final settlement along with your relieving letter and other documents.