Company has not paid my 2 month salary. Worked there for 6 months.

I worked in a company for 6 months. My 2 months salary is not provided by the company. I want to know how can i go ahead and take legal action against the company for recovering my money? The company has been doing this with many employees but none of them took any legal action. I want to take legal action and recover my money from them.

You will have to send them a legal notice through a lawyer demanding your two months salary. If they fail to give, then you can file suit for recovery and demand interest 24% cost of litigation and compensation for mental harrasment.

You will have to send them a legal notice through a lawyer demanding your two months salary. If they fail to give, then you can file suit for recovery and demand interest 24% cost of litigation and compensation for mental harrasment

You can file a suit for recovery of money against the Company. The Company has to pay the money unless your Service Contract mentions any punitive clause.