×

quesCompany giving threats instead of salary. What should i do?

I have recently joined a company on 12th January. Till date i have only got the salary of January and my salary for feburary and march is still pending. My salary is 54,000 per month. When ask for the same the company personals start giving me threats. I am working at the post of Manager banking department. How can i get my salary from them?

Initially for recovery of your pending dues,
    you can send them a legal notice through and advocate asking to make payment of your pending dues.

Usually such cases are resolved by legal notices.

If the company doesn't respond to the legal notice then a case can be filed in the concerned civil court for recovery of your dues.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only