Company forcing to work or else will not transfer salary, what to do?

Hello sir, Am working for Private beauty company. My company is closing down this month 31st Jan 2017. They are only paying my salary if I report to the work till 31st Jan 2017. What should I do please help.

Company will not to force you and put pressure on you also. If not paying salary you file a suit and get your legal dues. Consult and file a suit against company far seeking all benefit and other reliable accrued benefit. Consult and explain.