Company forcing employment bond with some false conditions

I am working as a trainee in a company and had signed the bond for one year on the condition of salary to be paid after training period must be more than 8000 but now company is paying me only 6000 and if i resign from my duties do i have to pay that bond amount. (Note: the salary conditions are only verbal i have no written proofs for that)

If you have already signed the bond during your joining then your terms of employment will be governed by those terms of agreement only. The employer cannot change the terms of bond after it is once signed . There will be no Retrospective effect to the terms of the agreement.