Company fired me for taking 2 days off and did not pay any salary.

I joined dell network limited 12 days before. I took 2 days off due to ill health. 2 days later i went, they fired me and gave me no salary. My post in the company was sales executive. Can i file case in the labour court? How to recover my money?

Answers (1)

164 votes

Dear concerned,

Since you worked only for 12 days, your entitlement to get any compensation depends upon the terms of your employment. Since you joined as a Sales Executive, you can defiitely file a case before the labour court. However, before going to the labour court, you need to go for conciliation before the Regional Labour Officer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles