×

quesCompany did not inform me about the appraisal what rights do I have

my company promised me to give salary hike and appraisal but without discussing and negotiating they just made decision and transfer a amount in my account. But I am not happy with their decision. What right do I have in such case

• ansAny rights under the given situation is dependent upon terms of your employment contract, and we have to asses is appraisal is a matter of right for you. In addition you must see the terms of internal policy of your organization. For more details you may contact me though phone.

Advocate Vivek Nasa

Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

• ansYou must check the contract signed between you and your company and the clause related to appraisal and the procedure laid down for the same as under the contract. If the company is not obligated to inform you at the time of the appraisal then there isn't much you can do except write to them making a request to review your appraisal.

Advocate Rohan Mittal

Sector 17, Panchkula

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only