Company denying experience letter and salary slip what action to take

I was working in a company for 6 years on a salary of Rs. 10,000. There are around 60 employees. Salary was given in cash. When i asked for any payslip they are saying there is no record of employees. What can we do in such a situation?

Answers (1)

114 votes
To get your experience letter you are required to send a legal notice to the company demanding the same.

Failure to provide you the same, a suit for declaration is to be filed in the concerned civil court.
Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way wh

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles