Company denying experience and relieving letter. What can i do now?

I am a software engineer. At the time of joining the company made me sign a bond of 36 months. Thereafter 2 years and 4 months, i got a better job opportunity and i shifted from that job. Now on asking for my experience letter and relieving letter, the company is denying to provide it to me. I served my proper notice period and every other requirement. What should i do in such case?

Answers (1)

247 votes

We  will have to examine the legal notice, which was drafted by the lawyer.

However we suggest you can file a suit for recovery of your salary with interest 24% including compensation for mental harassment. 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles