Company denying experience and relieving letter. What can i do now?

I am a software engineer. At the time of joining the company made me sign a bond of 36 months. Thereafter 2 years and 4 months, i got a better job opportunity and i shifted from that job. Now on asking for my experience letter and relieving letter, the company is denying to provide it to me. I served my proper notice period and every other requirement. What should i do in such case?

We  will have to examine the legal notice, which was drafted by the lawyer.

However we suggest you can file a suit for recovery of your salary with interest 24% including compensation for mental harassment.