Company change notice period which is not as per appointment letter

Hi I have resigned form my company on 12th Jan 2018 time 12.40 pm & a day before my resignation the company changed its notice period thru email to 60 days but i have served my notice period as mentioned in my appointment letter & there is no such clause that the mentioned that the company can change notice period at any time, in my notice i did not challenge the change notice period policy since i had my had resigned as per my appointment letter, they informed me that they will deduct one months salary but i didn't react since i wanted to serve my notice period without any issues, now the company has sent me FNF details with deductions & when i said i need FNF as per my appointment letter they are denying & saying that the notice was applicable to all & we will not revise the FNF, so in this case do i need to go to labor court?

if you serve your notice period and complete your all formality by regulations so u did lawful resignation. however if company harass you for their benefits they i suggest that you should be go into labor court and file your complaint against company. keep all genuine proofs.good luck