Company asking to pay for not serving notice period after 2 months

Hi, I have resigned 2 months back and immediately they asked me to left and said no need to serve notice period but I have not proof for the same. During these 2 months they never sent me any mail or verbal communication for serving notice period now after 2 months arbitrarily they are asking me to pay amount for not serving notice. Please suggest me what to do.

With reference to the above statement, we do take care of such kind of issues we will provide you best solution for your issues, we need to understand the complete details of your matter, for that kindly contact us to proceed.