Company asking money for returning original documents

hi sir, I have submitted my all original educational certificates to a company while joining and had a service agreement bond for 3 years , after 1.5 year due to health issues i left the company and i am asking back my certificates where they are asking to pay me 1.5 lakh as per agreement . it is almost 3.5 years i signed that agreement. please advice me to get back my certificates with out paying money . thanks in advance

Answers (2)

222 votes

Please contact an Advocate and issue a legal notice initially. Later, if there is no response, file a police complaint and get a FIR registered against the company and prosecute them for penal offences.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

186 votes

Hello sir,
As per the terms of your employment u had breached the condition. However it was happened long back, you can sent notice to the company through Advocate to return the documents, otherwise will take necessary action.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles