Company asking money for returning original documents

hi sir, I have submitted my all original educational certificates to a company while joining and had a service agreement bond for 3 years , after 1.5 year due to health issues i left the company and i am asking back my certificates where they are asking to pay me 1.5 lakh as per agreement . it is almost 3.5 years i signed that agreement. please advice me to get back my certificates with out paying money . thanks in advance

Please contact an Advocate and issue a legal notice initially. Later, if there is no response, file a police complaint and get a FIR registered against the company and prosecute them for penal offences.

Hello sir,
As per the terms of your employment u had breached the condition. However it was happened long back, you can sent notice to the company through Advocate to return the documents, otherwise will take necessary action.