Company asking 150000 rupees for giving back my certificates

I have joined a company on 12 Feb 2018 as a PHP Developer (Fresher). At the time of joining they have took my original 10 and 10+2 certificate for bond signature, but they haven't signed me on any stam paper. After a week I realise that the company is not suitable for me. So I decided to quit, as still now I hav'nt sign on any kind of bond paper.Today I called to HR and told my problem and I want to quit. But now he is asking me for 150000 rs for getting back my certificate, I ask them why as I hav'nt sign on any legal paper yet, then he was told me that then I have to forget about my certificate as I don't have any kind of proof, and ask me to come office, I hav'nt started my career yet, so I am very much afraid what to do now.

Dear client,
You have to take immediate legal action upon the co. and the HR manager otherwise you will fall into deep trouble. In future please dont give your original testimonials to anyone.
You can come and visit me or any advocate to discuss details and further course of action

Unfortunately you have done a mistake.Ask your employer in writing to return your original Xth and XII th Board certificate immediately as you do not wish to continue with the organisation any longer.Do not use their laptop or desktop computer for such communication.Should they ignore your claim , immediately inform the police station where the said organisation is situated.For further legal course course of action contact lawRato.

This is illegal. Kindly go to the local police station for lodging a complaint if they dont lodge any, then write the entire problem in a letter and send it to relevant OC and SP of local police station and state that their intention of extorting money from you by catching hold of your original certificates and the same if nothing but extortion and such activities are punishable by India Penal Code. You also lodge a complaint in specified format before the Industrial Disputes Tribunal.