Clarification on termination by employer without proper notice

My brother was working in borvali builder as a acoountant. His boss has fire him from service without notice period saying his performance is not good. Approx he worked for less than 15 days. So want to know is there any law in labour law which help me out.

Dear Client ,

The employer cannot terminate him without show cause notice and reasons.

Please contact me with copy of appointment letter and other relevant details for further course of action and advise.