Clarification on illegal termination by company

i joined June 10-2017 in a company but after month July 26-2017 I got accident and my mother informed(telephone) to my reporting boss he accepted my leave.after health recovery 2 month period I visit my company HR told me your name removed you ask your reporting boss after several follow up HR informed me I got communication with your boss he not satisfied with your performance. I have only salary slip-proof in this condition i get back my job or any penalty. my position I was worked as Sr.Engineer

Answers (1)

153 votes

Since your service have been terminated within 1 month of your appointment, that is within the period of probation for unsatisfactory service without attaching any stigma cannot be agitated in a court successfully. So it is better to get an good service certificate from the employer and seek for better opportunity in some other company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles