Clarification on illegal termination by company

i joined June 10-2017 in a company but after month July 26-2017 I got accident and my mother informed(telephone) to my reporting boss he accepted my leave.after health recovery 2 month period I visit my company HR told me your name removed you ask your reporting boss after several follow up HR informed me I got communication with your boss he not satisfied with your performance. I have only salary slip-proof in this condition i get back my job or any penalty. my position I was worked as Sr.Engineer

Since your service have been terminated within 1 month of your appointment, that is within the period of probation for unsatisfactory service without attaching any stigma cannot be agitated in a court successfully. So it is better to get an good service certificate from the employer and seek for better opportunity in some other company.