Clarification on claim of maternity benefits from company

Currently I am working at organization(IT company; profile- Software Developer) from 01, June 2015. Also, I am on maternity leaves which is ending on 20 June 2018. Now my company is getting closed on 11 April 2018. It was informed to us on 15 March that its getting closed. So wanted to know what benefits are included in Maternity Act which I must get. Currently they are offering- 1. Salary till maternity ends(20 June) 2. Severance period salary(2.5 months salary) 3. 2 months notice period salary Last two points(2 & 3) are for all employees. Please tell if I must get any other benefit also?

Dear madam maternity benifit is matter of right and is in the welfare of the mother and child and you will get maternity benifit plus the benefits the other employees are getting on account of closure