civil contract works payment not received. what are my options

we have done civil construction work for a factory building for rs.3.00 cr.they have paid Rs.2.5 cr.the project is 95%completed,they dropped the project and not releasing payments from 4 years.please advise

Answers (1)

132 votes

You will have to send a legal notice to the owner of the factory, if he/she denies/ignores to comply to the same then you can file a civil suit for recovery in the jurisdictional civil court. Also, you can file a complaint in the nearest police station regarding the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles