Case possibility after oa submission in administrative tribunal

I m qualify the written exam for the post of trainer in govt ITI'S.but after joining stations and joining order given by govt. Whole the requirements were cancelled by govt by saying that there was no cameras in examination hall and Erregularities in examination.now we submitt an OA in tribunal.what is the possibility for me in this case.

Well for that the contents of the O.A. need to be examined. Many factors will need to be considered. Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion. A careful perusal of the necessary documents is vital to provide a good insight.