Can son claim deceased father's job who died in course of employment

its more then 7 year when my father was died on job from ordnance factory kanpur still we are waiting for our chance having a unmarried sister .what is the chances ,rest thing e can discuss over the phone

Ur father died 7years ago,w hat did u do after that regarding employment under dyeing in harness rules as applicable to ordnance factory is not clear. If u filed for the same immediately then it should have been considered by them. For further remedy consult a lawyer

Yes, you have a chance to get compassionate appointment. First, you should move an application on the prescribed proforma obtained from the local office, to the higher authority. They will consider your candidature. Second, if they shall rejected your appreciation, you can challenge the same in Central Administrative Tribunal, Allahabad.

Dear Client,
Compassionate appointment in brief is a concept, recognizes that the family of an employee of the State, who has died while in service, is left to fend for itself without its wage earner on whom it was dependent.

As for your query yes the dependent of the deceased is entitled for compassionate appointment. However the dependent could be the wife, son or daughter of the deceased.

Moreover your appointment on the compassionate basis is to be considered after 7 years, however the ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, AYUDH BHAVAN kolkata vide order dated 27.06.2016, decided to lift the ban of 3 years. But eventually it is required from us to satisfy the court for delay.

Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).
High Court Lucknow.