×

quesCan seniority be done on basis of the regularization

I'm in a private bank following the r r of the state of manipur government. We were regularized on 1st February 2014 but are yet to be confirmed after 1 yr. My bank has made a seniority list same as the list of the candidates in the regularization order excluding merit. What I want to know is that can seniority be done on the basis of the regularization order list alone without merit . And there is no tentative in the order of seniority. The first appointment order was also without the merit list.

• ansThe Bank must have made rules & regulations based upon which they act. Your regularization date is a bit confusing as per continuation of your query. Check your Service rules. If the rule says confirmation by seniority then has to be done according to what has been laid down in the document.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only