×

quesCan private company ask me to resign w/o providing any reason?

I have been working in a private company for more than 6 years now. At the post of department manger. at a salary of 40 thousand per month. Recently i have been asked to put in my resignation.

i have heard somewhere that an employee cannot be fired from job after 5 years until there is an integrity issue. Is it correct? What legal remedy do i have? i wish to continue my job.

As per our knowledge,
    there is no law which says that an employee cannot be laid off after 5 years until there is an integrity issue. 

Private company jobs are basically contractual employment and are governed by the contract. So we would like to see the terms and conditions of employment because there is always a clause in the contract which deals with retrenchment.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only