Can I transfer from service district to home or near by home district

Present time I am posted as a assistant teacher I basic education department u.p. and I had join this job 07/11/2016, now my wife is suffering from backbone t.b. and Dr. advised to complete bed rest till fully cure. To look after her what should do legally.

Send a representation or letter to the Personnel Department of the concerned Education department attesting all copies of treatment of your wife along with request for transfer. On compassionate grounds your case should be considered by your organisation.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli