Can I transfer from service district to home or near by home district

Present time I am posted as a assistant teacher I basic education department u.p. and I had join this job 07/11/2016, now my wife is suffering from backbone t.b. and Dr. advised to complete bed rest till fully cure. To look after her what should do legally.

Answers (1)

50 votes

Send a representation or letter to the Personnel Department of the concerned Education department attesting all copies of treatment of your wife along with request for transfer. On compassionate grounds your case should be considered by your organisation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles