Can I join my clients company, who does the same work

Hi , I am working in vendor Company named A and we are working on project of company B which is our customer. Now I have got an offer to join B in same team with which we used to interact and work. There are some points mentioned in my A company Contract/offer letter and wanted to know if in anyway that prevents me joining my client company. I can provide my Offer letter and other documents signed with company A and need advice as requested.

firstly if you want to join another company then you should be perform all resign procedure of first company . if you were signed contract letter then you are bound to perform your duty. give then your resignation and complete your service period, complate you all FNF and finally all done then you can proceed for better prospects.

You can do the following:
1. Merge the company;
2. You can appoint a lawyer to sort out a way to merge the company;
3. I will have to read the company contract/offer letter and other documents to give the best opinion etc.

Dear Client,

You should go through the terms and conditions of appointment letter of your present company before joining the client company.

If it has some restrictions as per the terms of appointment, you should consult an advocate.

Hence, please contact me for further guidance and advise alongwith the copy of appointment letter and other documents.