quesCan i get transfer to Agra on that ground that my wife is on bed rest?

I am a Upper division clerk in central government office in JAIPUR my wife is state government employee. Previously I am a LDC in Agra. I take promotion and transferred Jaipur on 7th July 2015. On 9 th july 2015 my wife met in accident and fractured her hand and than operated. Can I go to CAT FOR regarding my Transfer to Agra. I Have a child aged 10 years. And my wife and child are alone in Agra. Doctor advice my wife to 3 month rest. Can they give me that?

  • ansDear Sir,
    U have a good case for transfer...but for that u need to apply ur department first as per the service rules and regulations....then against the order of ur application u can move to CGIT or CAT....as the case may be...

    Advocate Amit Gupta

      Shastri Nagar, Jaipur

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I've been working in a medical company. It provides online consult to patients. Recently there…
I had worked for a company in Delhi to create Videos for them. Since April…

I filled an application for the job in banks from the state jharkhand. But I…

I am yet to receive my full and final settlement (salary for the last month…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly