Can i file for writ of mandamus if not getting joining response by Org

respected, mera selection CAPF (CENTRAL POLICE) MAI HUA HAI, 3/06/2017 Ko muze join karna tha leqin mera joining nahi ho paya iska karan ye hai ki muzpr 14 yrs ki aayu mai case hua tha aur muze 2 yrs ke probation bond par release kiya tha. pichale 7 month se mere joining ka faisla force ki commetee nahi le pai hai, kya mai writ of mandamus file kar sakta hu? mera sawal ye hai yadi mai case jeet jata hu to kya muze 3/6/17 se payment milega? kya mai payment ka dava kar sakta hu?

Answers (2)

239 votes

i am dealing with the clients who are having same problem.
as per my information,CAPF is going to take decisions regarding same conflicts in their near committee meeting ,( persons who’s appointment has been stayed).
so my advice is to wait for the outcome of their internal meeting.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

127 votes

Yes, in the given circumstances, this appears to be a fit case for filing writ. However, in view of the doctrine of No pay for no work, payment from 03.06.17 may be difficult. Notional appointment can be claimed for.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles