Can I break my employment bond without paying company for it?

Dear sir, I want to know that, in India employment bond is legal or illegal? I have made a bond with my company for a peruod of 2 years aftrr the completion of 1 year training. But now I dont want to work here due to some reasons. Can I left without paying the amoun? Also my documents are with company. They have taken my documents at the time of joining.

With reference to the above statement, we required some more details to answer accurately, bonds are Not legal but what terms are mentioned in the bond that we have to know first, the we cab give you proper solutions