quescan i be denied a job if i declare pending case in attestation forms

If a person fills correct information in the attestation forms sent to him by the recruiting govt agency about a case pending against him. Can he be denied employment on those grounds .Is there any legal remedy for that person to get his job

  • ansYou can not be denied govt. due disclosure of pending cases against you. you may be denied job if you have been convicted by court of law in certain cases. .you have not disclose .nature of pending cases for proper legal advise .At present you req. to consultancyonly but if they deny you job on the basis ofinformation provided by you for pending cases,then you can seek legal rremedy. .

    Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

      Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am an Electrical Engineer in a private compny. I got a short ckt fire…
My husband is working as senior software engineer in a multi national company registered as…
I have resign from my current position giving 3 month notice to the organisation I…
I have been selected in a IT company in Gurgaon. I have demanded a period…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly