×

quesCan GPA holder transfer converted land to wife's name?

I want to transfer a converted land to my wife. I have the GPA for the said land. Can I transfer the land to my wife's name by executing a gift deed?

• ansThe contents of the gift deed and the power of attorney need to be looked into before giving any further opinion.

But if the husband and wife are together running an establishment with an intention to put up apartments, then, such gift deeds are acceptable only to the limited extent.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services