Can government authority set up inquiry committee for pending case

Dear Sir Its clear to me that the rule for government employee that he is liable to be placed under suspension if he remains in custody for more than 48 that view i have suffered suspension once but authority have withdrawn the suspension within one month with knowing that the criminal procedure is going upon me.after 3.50 years hyave the authority any right to set up an inquiry committee to make suspend again.plz inform me the rule about this matter.

Answers (1)

192 votes

dear sir,

under what grounds was the suspension was revoked earlier. the the inquiry committee sent a show cause notice to you now.

if the proceedings are still going on then yes an inquiry committee can be set up.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles