Can government authority set up inquiry committee for pending case

Dear Sir Its clear to me that the rule for government employee that he is liable to be placed under suspension if he remains in custody for more than 48 hours.in that view i have suffered suspension once but authority have withdrawn the suspension within one month with knowing that the criminal procedure is going upon me.after 3.50 years hyave the authority any right to set up an inquiry committee to make suspend again.plz inform me the rule about this matter.

dear sir,

under what grounds was the suspension was revoked earlier. the the inquiry committee sent a show cause notice to you now.

if the proceedings are still going on then yes an inquiry committee can be set up.