quesCan court case affect my Promotion & Increment

My wife filed a 498A case against me and filed an FIR as well. I was remanded on 10th Feb and released on 20th Feb. The case is still pending in the court. I was expecting an increment and promotion this year. Will my case effect my promotion? Is there any remedy?

  • ansThe registered case and custody in consequence thereof is a ground on which your promotion can be withheld by the company. If that happens you can challenge in the court of law for withholding your promotion.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a software engineer in a pvt ltd. company in Mohali. I have posted…
Our company was a loss making PSU and now has been merged with anothe company.…

I worked as a personal driver for a CA(he works in a private company) for…

sir Maine 8th class h.b.s.e. se 2 bar alag alag name or d.o.b. ke sath…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly