Can company terminate without notice 29 years of job

I was dismissed from Bank's service without notice , without inquiry proceedings after 29 years of service on 23/06/2009 . High Court reinstated me with all consequential benefits . . I attended retirement age as on 30/06/2014 . Against jugement dated 19/05/2016. Bank filed an appeal on 17/06/2016 in higher bench and kept pending without serving any notice . Still pending . I have made a civil contempt case on 01/03/2017 against the Bank for non payment of retiral benefits . Whether at this juncture civil contempt  case will stand . what will be the fate of both the cases .

A company cannot terminate an employee without following the principal of natural justice or in other words without hearing u. Admittedly the judent would be in ur favour. So far as the civil contempt is concerned, since the matter is in appeal so it will remain pending. U may appear in appeal and pray for rarly disposal otherwise it may be possible that the order passed in ur favour may be stayed.