quesCan company hold my resignation?

I am working with a Public Sector Undertaking. As per my appointment letter I am a permanent employee of this company. I would have to serve a 6 months notice period if I resign. Now I have decided to quit this company. I have asked to company to deduct the salary and other PF related amounts.

Is there any prevailing rule where company can still hold me and providing me NOC to join private company?

  • ansYou as well as your company, both are to be governed by the appointment letter. We would need to go through your appointment letter before giving you the right legal path.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

i am working in educational instituion .my institution lost my orginal experience certificate for four…
Hello sir, Hope you are doing good. I have one doubt regarding resignation policy. Can…

I am working as a web designer in a company. I signed a bond for…

Sir/Madam, we had filed a case on CGHS for regularization of our contractual services in…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly