×

quesCan company hold my resignation?

I am working with a Public Sector Undertaking. As per my appointment letter I am a permanent employee of this company. I would have to serve a 6 months notice period if I resign. Now I have decided to quit this company. I have asked to company to deduct the salary and other PF related amounts.

Is there any prevailing rule where company can still hold me and providing me NOC to join private company?

• ansYou as well as your company, both are to be governed by the appointment letter. We would need to go through your appointment letter before giving you the right legal path.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only