Can a teacher be compelled to do bus duty

I am teacher in dav school and doing bus route incharge duty from past few years but now due to some unavoidable reasons I am not able to continue my bus route incharge duty and school principal is forcing me to do this duty...is it compulsory teacher to do bus route duty?

In general teacher has two basic responsibilities in school that is teaching work and administrative work. you must have entered job contract when you joined the school. Your all work assignment has in accordance with your contract. To answer you query more appropriately detail facts are needed.