Can a resignation be withdrawn if it hasn't been accepted

I resigned from a public sector bank on 1st feb asking to relieved from the same date. My resignation has not been accepted as yet. Now I want to withdraw my resignation. Is that possible ?

Yes nees to see your appointment letter u are still entitle but need t see the facts of yr case
The provisiin is there
You can contact me fr further clarification alongwith the docoments of yr employment

Anand duggal
Advocate

Yes, till your resignation is not accepted by your employer, you can revoke the resignation. The revocation of your resignation should me made by you in writing giving a valid reason of you revocation of resignation.

A resignation which has not been accepted by the organization can be withdrawn at any point of time by notifying the same to the concerned HR department in written. You have to write a letter to the concerned HR Head keeping your department head in loop that you wish to withdraw your resignation letter because that has not been accepted by the organization and because of the same reason you wish to continue as a permanent member of the organization.