Can a contractual government employee become permanent

Can I become a regular employee after serving 10 years as a contractual employee in govt department of Gujarat ?

yes you can file petition before labor court or you have to file writ petition in high court

Yes, you can become permanent employee being served for 10 years as contractual employee in Government department of Gujarat. Let us know whether you have made any representation for it. Else we can make it for yours. If required we can also file petition for the same before High Court of Gujarat.

Yes. The work done by contractors employee is the Permenant work and the contract is not permissible for perennial work under the contract regulation and abolition act so that you may raise the industrial disputes before labour commissioner and become the Permenant. You may also challenge the contract is sham and bogus and paper arrangement so abolish it