×

quesBrother removed from Indian navy after selection. Can we file any case

My brother was selected in the Indian Navy and his training started. But later in the medical examination he was rejected and was removed from the service. Can we file any case and get him reinstated?

• ansIf your brother removed from service on frivolous/false medical ground then you can challenge the same for reinstatement at defence tribunal. First consult doctor and verify the ground of termination.

Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

• ansthere is very little margin for challenging the order of removal from service of an employee. as the forces are governed by their own rules only and medical examination is conducted by experts of the department. beside the standard for the selection is very high and very strict. but its all depend on the fact and circumstance of the matter if there is some material ground for challenging the order of the authority of removal of a employee then the order can be challenge with in time in appropriate tribunal.

Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

• ansYes we can. Mandatory directions can be sought from Hon'ble if rejection is against prescribed rules. Medical grounds given to reject your brother need to be examined and in case the same are not in line with prescribed grounds of rejection then reinstatement shall be sought.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only