Brother jumped class, having difficulty getting job now. What to do?

brother in law haven't studied 8th class. He have jumped to 9th class directly from 7th class. Now, it is becoming an obstacle for him at the time of interview for job. He was rejected because he wasn't produced study certificate for 8th class. Can you please tell me what can we do?

Answers (2)

154 votes

If he skipped class because of double promotion, and if his board results are in order, there shouldn't be a problem in getting a job. Usually employers just check the board records and any other further degree that they may have as a qualification criteria.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

82 votes

From which Board has your brother-in-law completed his primary high school? Has he completed his secondary high school? What kind of a job is he applying for? You can approach the school from where he has skipped his class 8th for a solution. Perhaps they would allow your brother-in-law to sit for the class 8 examinations and upon clearing the same they would issue your brother-in-law a completion certificate of class 8th. This is the best solution and they would probably ask you to pay the exam fees for the academic year at the maximum.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles