Brother in law died and company not paying his pending dues

my brother in law expire on4aug. company dont pay his 60days salary. problem is company has not given offer letter,and salary slip. salary credit in bank account. but there is no nominee. his wife went back to her parents. kids are with dada and dadi. pls suggest

If you brother in law does not have a nominee then only his wife can claim his salary on producing his death certificate before the company. In case his wife is not interested then I do not think the company will pay the salary to anyone else.