Brother in law died and company not paying his pending dues

my brother in law expire on4aug. company dont pay his 60days salary. problem is company has not given offer letter,and salary slip. salary credit in bank account. but there is no nominee. his wife went back to her parents. kids are with dada and dadi. pls suggest

Answers (1)

319 votes

If you brother in law does not have a nominee then only his wife can claim his salary on producing his death certificate before the company. In case his wife is not interested then I do not think the company will pay the salary to anyone else.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles