×

quesBreaking the employment bond.

I am working as junior developer for a software company. While joining them I have signed a bond with my employer. As per that i have t serve till 31st October 2014. In case I want quit in between I have to inform them 2 months prior and in lieu of notice i will have to pay 1 lakh rupees as compensation as they have provided training for me. I have resigned by job on 06-05-2014 stating that i will serve the notice period and my last working day would be 06-07-2014.

But my PM is not accepting my resignation and forcing me to work for 1 year more saying that it would take 1 year for them to find replacement for me. And they have my original educational certificates so I am very worried.Would there be any negative consequences for me for bond breach? Can they hold back my certificates?

• ansIf you comply with the terms and conditions of your appointment letter as well as the bond then they can not take any plea for not accepting your resignation or not reliving you or not paying your salary and other dues or holding your original certificate. If they do that, you have legal remedy for it by serving a legal notice through a lawyer and then file suit in the court.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services