quesBoss forcing to quit. Also not paying pending dues. What can i do?

I’m at a very senior level. Employer says due to recent losses she doesn’t have any more work for me. She insists that I resign with 30 days' notice. I request that give me one month’s salary and i’ll leave immediately.


Employer insists that she won’t give me one month’s salary, only notice. Plus, if I don’t resign, she’ll terminate me immediately with bad comments and no money at all.


I request my salary, encashment of my PLs and arrears. She says no. Please help, urgent!

  • ans

    It appears that the ties between you and your company have already suffered a set back. The best remedy is to approach the National Commission for women / State Commission for women for victimism, harrasment & mental agony, raising grievances of forced resignation and non payment of dues like salary, encashment of PLs and arrears.


    The Commission will issue a notice to your employer. Thereafter, you can take other legal remedies on the basis of the action of your employer.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a software engineer. my first company hasnt setteled all my salary dues. my…
I went for a abroad training through my company and I signed 3year bond worth…
How to file a case against a company who are not providing the FnF settlement…
Hi, My father in law is expired on Feb 2016 he was police ASI Beeing…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly