×

quesBoss forcing to quit. Also not paying pending dues. What can i do?

I’m at a very senior level. Employer says due to recent losses she doesn’t have any more work for me. She insists that I resign with 30 days' notice. I request that give me one month’s salary and i’ll leave immediately.

Employer insists that she won’t give me one month’s salary, only notice. Plus, if I don’t resign, she’ll terminate me immediately with bad comments and no money at all.

I request my salary, encashment of my PLs and arrears. She says no. Please help, urgent!

It appears that the ties between you and your company have already suffered a set back. The best remedy is to approach the National Commission for women / State Commission for women for victimism, harrasment & mental agony, raising grievances of forced resignation and non payment of dues like salary, encashment of PLs and arrears.

The Commission will issue a notice to your employer. Thereafter, you can take other legal remedies on the basis of the action of your employer.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only