Blamed for corruption can company give compulsory retirement

I aquited from session court from corruption case. I win that case but departmental enquiry done by lokayukta Karnataka and it gives me to compulsory retirement iam shocked when the order comes to my affice. Can I receive that order how I go appeal?

You can take that order and approach High Court for justice, meanwhile you should check whether is there any appeal provision internally to challenge the lokayuktha order and had they given opportunity during hearing at the time of departmental inquiry has to be proved by you. If there is no provision for appeal means you can directly approach High Court through Writ Petition meantime you can produce the order of Sessions Court by pleading not guilty.