Blamed for corruption can company give compulsory retirement

I aquited from session court from corruption case. I win that case but departmental enquiry done by lokayukta Karnataka and it gives me to compulsory retirement iam shocked when the order comes to my affice. Can I receive that order how I go appeal?

Answers (1)

232 votes

You can take that order and approach High Court for justice, meanwhile you should check whether is there any appeal provision internally to challenge the lokayuktha order and had they given opportunity during hearing at the time of departmental inquiry has to be proved by you. If there is no provision for appeal means you can directly approach High Court through Writ Petition meantime you can produce the order of Sessions Court by pleading not guilty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles