Biometric varification failure at the time of pre joining formalities

Respected Sir, I was selected in IBPS clerk recruitment and called for prejoining formalities. In biometric thumb impression checking there were 2 portals. My biometric successful in one and in second it varies from 40% to 92% matched but not successful. They asked me to go home and wait for further step for bank to varifies my credential. But after that no mail or contact has been send. There were many means to varifies my credential like left hand thumb impression on paper, signature and camera photo taken along with biometric thumb impression. I am a genuine candidate and want to fight for my right to serve as a gov. employee. Sir please guide me what to do and how to ask them why they not manual checking of credential because failure in one portal is technical glich not mine.. please provide a way thank you....

Pls send them a detailed representation requesting them to conduct a manual verification in your case and therefore proceed with your appointment process as you're on of the selected candidates. Also indicate in this representation that the technical process is to be blamed and not you for the failure to successfully verify your biometrics. Incase, they still fail to redress your grievances, approach the High Court seeking a writ of mandamus.