Basic facilities not provided and delayed salary. What legal remedy?

I am working for a BPO in Delhi but they do not pay salary on time & are not giving us basic facilities. 

What legal remedy do we have?

Answer

We would need more details to provide you with the best advise:

What is name of the BPO? We need to determine whether the B.P.O is listed in the industry rules or not.

Is it a Ltd. company or L.L.C? Where is the registered office?

It should be clearly noticed that many BPOs do not follow BPO guidelines as they don't fall in the BPO category or don't fall in the B.P.O industry rules.

If the BPO is registered and falls in the category, you may file a petition in labour court for labour exploitation and violation of company rules. The court may impose appropriate fine to the company and you can get appropriate compensation for the harassment given by company.