quesBank not paying the back wages post acquittal order

I was clerk typist in a bank. they suspended me in 1990 and handedover case to cbi. In 1999 the bank dismissed me in departmental inquiry. March 2013 i am acquitted from cbi court on benefit of doubt.

Now bank denied for my back wages. Can I get all my dues from bank if I can challenge the dismissal order of bank in high court?

  • ansIn case, you get the acquittal order, then bank is bound to pay the back wages to you. Fight the case before the court of law, you can file a writ petition before HC against the bank.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

We r a group of 19 candidates got selected/recruited for post of Lab. Assistant through…
R/sir, I have a small query My father died in 2012, he was employee of…
I, through my learned counsel, filed a civil writ petition on 13 Dec 2016 in…
My husband expired in 2009 in Delhi. We both were working in a pvt company…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly