Bank not paying the back wages post acquittal order

I was clerk typist in a bank. they suspended me in 1990 and handedover case to cbi. In 1999 the bank dismissed me in departmental inquiry. March 2013 i am acquitted from cbi court on benefit of doubt.

Now bank denied for my back wages. Can I get all my dues from bank if I can challenge the dismissal order of bank in high court?

In case, you get the acquittal order, then bank is bound to pay the back wages to you. Fight the case before the court of law, you can file a writ petition before HC against the bank.